The Greek Islands
It is an island of with typical features like the
rest of the Dodecanese . High hills beautiful beaches and the sea
is of excellent clarity. The history of the island is common with
the rest of the islands in the region.
- The Poseidon's cave. In this area tombs from the Minoan
period were found.
- Koraki is the citadel of the island.
- The villages of Aperi, Menetes,
Arkassa, Messochori and Othos.
- Saria: Small Island north of Karpathos
where ruins and antiques were found.
- Kassos: South of Karpathos a
small island perfect for relaxation.
- Swimming Beaches: Arkassa Phiniki,
Amoopi, Makrigialos, Diafani, Apella, Agios Nikolaos.
How to arrive
- By Boat from Piraeus duration 18hrs 20 mins.
- By Air from
Athens duration 1 hr 20 min.