The Greek Islands
Is a mountainous island almost
linked to the main land, separated by a lagoon. The island has preserved
a number of its old architecture and combined with the green color
of the island and beautiful beaches, makes the island popular holiday
- The ruins of ancient Lefkada and parts of the theatre.
The archaeological museum which exhibits findings from the second millennium
- Orpheus's cultural museum.
- The monastery of Faneromeni
- The villages of Agios Nikitas, Athani,
Karia, Vassiliki, Vliho, Karia, Nikiana,Poros and Sivota.
beaches Agios Ioannis, Kathisma, Porto Katsiki, Agiofili, Nydri and
How to arrive
- By boat: From Patras and Kephalonia.
- By Air: from Athens
, 55 minutes.
- By car: from Athens distance: 400 kms.