The Greek Islands
The distance from the coast
of Peloponnesus is only a few hundred yards. The island is full pine
trees olive trees and lemon trees. The climate is very pleasant and
the beaches are very inviting for swimming. Nice restaurants and
bars complete the nice scenery.
- The port and the village.
- Galatas and Lemon forest.
- The monastery of Zoodochos Pighis.
- The archaeological museum.
- Poseidon's sanctuary.
- Swimming Beaches: Vagionia, Mikro Neorio,
How to arrive:
- By ferry boat from
Piraeus : duration 2 hrs 30 mins
- By Hydrofoil from Piraeus : duration
- By car: Via Corinthos, Epidaurus , or Nafplio.