The Greek Islands
A small island near the Turkish coast with neo classic
buildings it looks like a theatrical décor. The island in
the old days was famous for its shipyards. Simi like the rest of
the Dodecanese enjoyed until recently special tax benefits.
- The monastery of Panormitis.
- The Byzantine castle.
- The archaeological museum.
- The island of Agia Marina can be visited
- The Agios Emilianos island.
- Swimming beaches: Nimporios, Nanou, Pedi, Agios
How to arrive
-By Boat three times per week from Piraeus duration 16 hrs.
with Rhodes every day.