The Greek Islands
The island is covered by pine trees. The water clarity
is superb and combined with fine sand beaches makes the island very
appealing to holidaymakers who either seek tranquillity or night
life Skiathos has it both.
- Kastro is the old citadel in the north part of the island
and where the old city was built.
- The Monastery of Evagelistria
- Swimming beaches: Koukounaries, Plakes,
Kochyli, Achladies, Kanapitsa, Banana beach, Megas - Gialos, Lalaria.
The islands of Skopelos and Alonisos.
How to Arrive
- By boat from Agios Konstantinos (166 Kms from Athens ) duration
Departing from Volos duration 2 h hrs 30 min.
- By hydrofoil
from Agios Konstantinos duration 1 hr 25 min.
Departing from Volos duration1 hr
- By Air departing from Athens duration 40 minutes.